[CMake] Re: Install of pattern matched files

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 16:33:35 EST 2007

Just adding to this, I thought I had it figured out also but I can't
do this either. My project is laid out like the following:

Project
      CMakeLists.txt
      src
         lib
         test

and I would like to "install" all the header files from Project/src/
lib/*.h into ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/include/mylib.

  I tried the following and I pick up all the files, including the
cvs files..

INSTALL(DIRECTORY src/
  DESTINATION include/MXADataModel
  REGEX ".*\\.h$"
)

which I think should work. So what am I doing wrong?

--
Mike Jackson
imikejackson & gmail * com