[CMake] Eclipse

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 12:46:33 EST 2007

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:Eclipse

CMake and Eclipse are not the most integrated set but very workable
and usable on an everyday basis. I am on OS X 10.4 and I use Eclipse/
CMake for all my C++ development. The code completion is generally
better with Eclipse than Xcode for C/C++ although there are some
problems in CDT with indexing. Proper setup is the key to get
everything working.

There is experimental Eclipse project generation in CVS CMake at this
time. I personally have CMake generate makefiles on OS X and then
setup my eclipse projects by hand. Follow the wiki to get an idea of
what to do. (I wrote the major portion of that wiki entry).

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer