[CMake] cmake 2.4.8 RC 4

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Dec 21 13:07:00 EST 2007

Hi all,

Nice post Eric.  So I decided to file bugs for some of these (I ones I
most care about).

On 12/10/07 5:40 AM, E. Wing said:

>- This brought up issues about the Mac OS X Deployment Target and also
>the Min Version.

Bug:
<http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=6195>

>Another issue not explicitly discussed by me, but has been mentioned
>in other contexts is installing to /usr instead of /usr/local. I
>haven't checked in awhile, but last time I remember, the installer
>package for CMake installs to /usr instead of /usr/local. This really
>needs to change if it hasn't already been fixed.

2.4.8rc4 still does this:
<http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=6158>

>That's all I can remember on Mac issues for the moment.

Here's another one I've been meaning to file:
CTest cannot test multiple architectures at once:
<http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=6157>

Eric/Mike, I invite you to improve these bugs with suggestions,
corrections, etc.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com