[CMake] MSVC turn off RelWithDebInfo and MinSizeRel

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Dec 20 10:19:35 EST 2007

I will see if I can find / figure out what I did to make this work -- I know
I've done it before to eliminate all but one config type...
How about this in the CMakeLists.txt file instead? (Force it into the cache
rather than using a simple set.)
SET(CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES "Debug;Release" CACHE STRING "limited configs"
FORCE)

Maybe?
David