[CMAKE] Exclude Files From Clean Target

Marcin Szczur szczur at bury.com
Wed Dec 19 05:08:48 EST 2007

Hello

    I've got following question: Is there any way to exclude some
particular files from clean target (affected files were generated using
ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND).
    Going through the CMAKE documentation I noticed that it is possible
to add file to clean target, but i couldn't find anything regarding
exclusion of file from clean target. Currently, the only way to do that
for me is to, externally edit generated cmake files, and cut entries
regarding files to be excluded from clean.

Thanks in advance
Marcin