[CMake] question on linux release builds

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 14:43:03 EST 2007

Hi Olivier,

Thanks, I do see that now with the advanced mode on. I am just
confused on how this comes into use during actual compilation. I mean,
my make file is generated in my project directory - but when I examine
it, I don't see any mention about required libraries to link to,
optimization level, etc. Shouldn't those be embedded inside the make
file somehow? After CMake has generated the make file, I just go to
the project dir through a console and type:

  > make

so how does make know what libs to link to, what optimization level to
use if it's not stored in the make files?

Thanks,
Mark