[CMake] CPack install directory

Raphael Cotty raphael.cotty at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 18 13:30:33 EST 2007

Hi,

The packaging is done from the
_CPack_Packages/Linux/DEB/$CPACK_PACKAGE_NAME$CPACK_PACKAGE_NAME dir.
I suppose that CPack copies the files to install from the install dir to
_CPack_Packages/Linux/DEB/$CPACK_PACKAGE_NAME$CPACK_PACKAGE_NAME/$CPACK_PACKAGING_INSTALL_PREFIX

The data.tar.gz is built from
_CPack_Packages/Linux/DEB/$CPACK_PACKAGE_NAME$CPACK_PACKAGE_NAME with a tar
from an hardcoded "usr" directory.

Because the tar can not be done like this: "tar cvf data.tar.gz ." (will in
clude itself and the control files) then it's done from the created usr dir.

Raph