[CMake] Re: Ignoring command return code in add_custom_command

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Sat Dec 15 10:18:32 EST 2007

Rodolfo Lima wrote:
> Alexander Neundorf escreveu:
>> On Friday 14 December 2007, Bill Hoffman wrote:
>>> That said, an automatic way of running a cmake script at build time as
>>> part of a custom_command might be a good feature.
>
>> See bug report #3604 :-)
>
> I think a dig on old bug reports could reveal very interesting things.
> This one was filled 08-11-06 16:30 and never touched again. There's a
> lot more where this came from :)

Yea, I have been looking over the bugs recently, they do pile up. :)  I
think it would be a full time job to keep them all closed.  Many are
feature requests like this one.  They are nice to have things, but are
not really needed immediately.  It is still good to track them  and
store the ideas in the bug tracker.  I really would love to be able to
fix all of them, but there really is not the time/funding to do that.

-Bill