[CMake] question about "no debugging symbols found"

WangPing pwang_xjtu at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 13 16:53:43 EST 2007

Hello every expert:

I have one c++ code (.cxx file) with a CMakeLists.txt file, this program need ITK, I have already setup everything ready in my linux machine.
I have built a binary file by following steps:
1) ccmake ., setup the ITK path, configuration and generation
2) make

Now I want to debug this code, I want to use emacs+gdb.  But during the process, it says "no debugging symbols found", I do not know where to swich on the debug?  I cannot find the switch in MakeFile.

Does anyone could help me out, I really appreciate it!
Ping