[CMake] escaping!

Javier Gonzalez javierggt at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 10:09:12 EST 2007

Hi,

Well, these don't answer much. The first message (from Andrew) mentions
an option I have considered: writing everything on a script and calling
the script.

However, I thought it would be possible with cmake. The wiki just says:
"You may need \\ instead of \ due to CMake argument processing. \" works
fine in SET statements, but you may need \\\" in some CMake functions.
It can get hairy. This section needs elaboration."

And that explains absolutely nothing. That is precisely the problem I
have and I tried many diferent things but none seemed to work.

Now, on a note... this problem appeared after I had been trying to do
something that I think can't be done with cmake. I will ask that
question but I would like to know how to solve this one.

Javier