[CMake] Creating a visual studio project with non .cpp or .h files in it.

Josef Karthauser joe.karthauser at geomerics.com
Thu Dec 6 05:54:23 EST 2007

It would be useful if there was a standard way of doing this within
CMake; maybe there is in 2.6?

Anyway, I boiled your ideas down into a single 'ADD_DOCUMENTATION()'
command - see attached patch to 2.4.7.  It should probably be called
ADD_AUX_FILE() or something though, as we also use it to add external
foo.cmake files to the visual project files for ease of editing within
the Visual Studio environment.

Joe