[CMake] adding a new generator to cmake source

Jesse Corrington jesse.corrington at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 15:44:34 EST 2007

I am going to be working on a new generator for CMake to output Symbian
build files. I am poking around the source a little today, and I have a few
questions. What are the classes I am required to create. Do I need a
cmGlobalGenerator subclass as well as a cmLocalGenerator subclass? What are
the differences between these two? How do I let CMake know about my new
generator, Is there some generator factory I need to modify, or some other
way of registering my new generator?  Thanks

Jesse