[CMake] problem building CMake from source

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 14:40:09 EST 2007

On Dec 3, 2007 2:22 PM, Jesse Corrington <jesse.corrington at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to build CMake from the latest nightly source and I'm having
> problems generating the project files using the binary version of CMake.

Which OS?  Which binary?  And if you've got multiple versions of CMake
on your system, as I strongly suspect you do, how do you know that's
the binary you're actually executing?

> When I hit configure I get the error "File /Source/cmConfigure.cmake.in does
> not exist." I have checked and this file is there. I am setting the source
> code path to ...\CMake\Source. Any ideas what is going on? Thanks.

I'd completely throw out your source and binary treees, start your
build from scratch, and make sure it's absolutely clean, without PATH
interference from other versions of CMake.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every