[CMake] Using Macro function like

Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com
Mon Dec 3 05:41:49 EST 2007

Hi List,

is there a possibility to use a macro like a function?

I am trying to use my macro to do following. I give the macro one or more files and an option.
The command looks like that:

MACRO (C2ADA _file _option)

What I found out that the usage of my macro does only work if _file gets one file, but it fails when it gets more than one filename.
When I invoke the macro with more then on filename, then _option contains the second filename and not, as I would expected, the option I give it explicitly.

I invoke the macro by calling it with C2ADA(${LIST_OF_FILES} ADS).

Is there a possibilty to do what I want by using another command?
Or do I have to parse the whole arguments on my own to sperate between files and option in my macro?

Thanks for your ideas

Greetings

Alexander

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.