[CMake] add_subdiretory() help

Ramazan Girgin ramazangirgin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 04:12:33 EST 2007

Hi all,
I want to use function like add_subdirectory for build order. I have 3
modul. Modul_A and Modul_B must be built before building Module_C .But
Modul_A,Modul_B and Modul_C are at the same level.When i used
ADD_SUBDIRECTORY(../Modul_A) and ADD_SUBDIRECTORY(../Modul_B) in
CMakelists.txt file in Modul_C cmake gives error. Error is Modul_A and
Modul_B is not subdirectory of Modul_C. Every modul is have
CMakeLists.txtfiles and build different
libraries.This is library dependency for me.
ıs there any other command like Add_subdirectory() for this situation ?
Thanks in advance.
Ramazan