[CMake] -fPIC .. (help w/ SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES)

Andrey Rahmatullin wrar-alt at mail.ru
Wed Sep 27 10:59:12 EDT 2006

On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 10:42:30AM +0200, Axel Roebel wrote:
> IF("${CMAKE_SYSTEM_PROCESSOR}" STREQUAL "x86_64")
That is not correct. Every shared lib should be compiled with fPIC, on
x86_64 or not. Yes, shared libs with TEXTREL can work on x86, but it
doesn't mean that it's OK to compile them with TEXTREL even on x86.

--
WBR, wRAR (ALT Linux Team)

SNORT! I am furious and ready to KILL!
Throughout this entire game, I've done nothing but bluster and
threaten!
I've had no opportunity to show my true skills as an actor, my depth
and range.
No one knows my sensitivity... my gentle inner being.
SNORT! What if from now on I'm type-cast as a heavy?!
WHIMPER! Now Spielberg may NEVER call me!
	(Thraddash in game credits)