[CMake] Support for Compaq Visual Fortran under Windows

Arjen Markus arjen.markus at wldelft.nl
Thu Oct 26 02:32:37 EDT 2006

Hello,

I recently submitted the request to add a module for the Compaq Visual
Fortran
compiler (#3950). I can now confirm that this module works not only for
a small
standalone Fortran program, but it also works for the PLplot project
where I
can build shared libraries (DLLs if you will) that depend on other
libraries,
written in C, instead of Fortran.

So, I am confident that it is useable and useful and I would like to see
it incorporated
in the next version of CMake. It was written by Philippe Poilbarbe and I
have merely
added a single option so that the problems he had were solved (credits
to Philippe
and Brad for this).

Regards,

Arjen