[CMake] Strange options for Sun Studio compiler

Doug Henry develop at brilligent.com
Wed Oct 25 12:57:21 EDT 2006

Before I commit anything, I would like to verify how cmake is doing its
compiler detection.  Is everything simply based on name?  I can have cc in
my path which is gcc, or I can set my path in a way that has cc from sun
studio.  Is cmake capable of telling the difference?  I have a problem where
I could have f77 from either set of compilers but each requires different
compiler options.  Can this be done using cmake?