[CMake] CTest still unable to communicate with Dart2 server

Todd Pitts tapitts at sandia.gov
Wed Oct 25 09:53:51 EDT 2006

David,

	I understand.  I did try using the fully qualified name - It still
tries to contact the proxy server (not sure why - /etc/host.conf is
order hosts,bind) and then says access denied.  However, I can telnet to
the port and DartClient.jar can talk.  Also, I can monitor the port
activity and see what is denied by local iptables.  It looks to me like
ctest never actually contacts the server for some reason.

-Todd