[CMake] CTest still unable to communicate with Dart2 server

Todd Pitts tapitts at sandia.gov
Wed Oct 25 08:44:06 EDT 2006

All,

   I have not yet been able to get CTest to communicate with the dart2
server.  DartClient.jar does just fine.  DartServer.jar gives no
indication in its logs that anything has even tried to contact it.
CTest returns http 403 error without any further explanation.  The host
(localhost) and port number (8081) appear to be correct in the CTest
diagnostics.  The method is xml-rpc.  Any trouble shooting suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.

-Also, the DartClient.jar seems to submit the xml files produced by
CTest just fine so I don't think XML is the problem (at least not
superficially).

-Todd