[CMake] CPack (NSIS) error - hello example

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Oct 20 07:54:02 EDT 2006

Well if you don't have any INSTALL commands, then there is nothing to
install, right?

CPack is simply a tool that transforms your CMakeLists INSTALL
commands into a packaged setup program... So, yes, you do need INSTALL
commands.

You have to be able to run "make install" and end up with a non-empty
install tree prior to running "make package" successfully.

HTH,
David