[CMake] Can't use Boost ??

Matthieu Brucher matthieu.brucher at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 04:26:48 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to use Boost in my applications. On Windows, no problem, it can
now find the good headers and libraries thank to FindBoost.cmake.
On Linux, on FC5 or on Debian testing, I have cmake 2.4-patch3, with the
FindBoost.cmake file, but when I launch cmake, i complains that BOOST_DIR is
not set and that it must be set to the directory containing
BOOSTConfig.cmake. But I do not posess afile named like that, and looking
after it on the web - google - did not find a match, so I really don't
understand why I should have this file on Linux and not on Windows :(
Any hint toward a solution ?