[CMake] INL files

Matthew Campbell Matthew.Campbell at emergent.net
Sun Oct 15 00:18:23 EDT 2006

Hi guys,

We've been converting our build system to cmake and are finding it pretty
darn good.  However, I am currently working on a target that has .inl files
as we use them instead of putting code directly in the header files.  For
some reason, when generating visual studio 2005 project files it attempts to
compile the inl files instead of ignoring them.  I am using version 2.4 of
cmake and here is an example:

ADD_LIBRARY(Utilitites SHARED src/foo.cpp h/foo.h h/foo.inl)

foo.inl is compiled for the utilities shared library which is most certainly
not what I want.

Thanks in advance for any help regarding this issue.

-Matt Campbell