[CMake] CMake 2.4.1 available for download

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Tue May 2 10:37:25 EDT 2006

At 09:32 AM 5/2/2006, John Biddiscombe wrote:
>>Seems to be completely broken on windows build.
>
>OK. It's because my Qt is reporting version number
>"4.1.0-rc1" and not "4.1.0" and the script uses the wrong variable to do
>the comparison in findQt4
>
>here's the patch to fix it.
>
>Unfortunately, I've just noticed that vtkConfigQt.cmake exports paths
>with windows backslashes and anything that uses the Use file gets cmake
>errors about invalid escape \Q etc etc. Manaully edited that one for now.
>
>Also the Command that 2.4 uses that 2.3 fails with
>  FILE(TO_CMAKE_PATH "$ENV{SYSTEMROOT}" SYSTEMROOT)

2.3 is not guaranteed to build 2.4.X.  As 2.3 is just a CVS version
and could be broken on any given day.   2.2.3  should and does build
2.4.x fine.  There are some 2.3 versions that will build 2.4, but not all.
The TO_CMAKE_PATH call is wrapped in an IF that checks for the existence
of a file that does not exist in 2.2.3, so it does not get used.

Thanks for the QT patches I will apply them.

-Bill