[CMake] Re: Installed project with shared libs

E. Wing ewmailing at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:07:07 EST 2006

> Can/will cmake be able to support these forms?  For example, I'd like to
> be able to build vtk as dylibs and then place said dylibs in my
> application's bundle.  This means that the dylib's 'install_name' must
> be "@executable_path/Contents/Frameworks/".

A clarification. Typically, the path is: @executable_path/../Frameworks

The executable_path is actually inside the bundle in .app/Contents/MacOS/
So notice that the ".." relative path operator is explicitly used. I
just wanted to note this to make sure the coming implementation will
handle this.

Thanks,
Eric