[CMake] CMakeifying Boost

Rodrigo Madera rodrigo.madera at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 09:42:30 EST 2006

Brandon:

I came to the conslusion that you don't know CMake. Take a look at it.
You have various contradictions in your posts. Sometimes you say you
don't have proper documentation, sometimes you master it, sometimes
it's complex, and this might go on and on.

CMake has a great book published that tells a lot of stuff. CMake has
a great Mailing list were users exchange information constantly, and
CMake is becoming for build tools what Subversion is to CVS.

If you don't like CMake, fine, but think of all the trouble it will
save us from the ridiculous not-maintained actual Jam system Boost
uses.

I think this is a personal for you, but please reconsider.

Rodrigo