[CMake] CMakeifying Boost

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon Feb 20 03:46:25 EST 2006

Brandon
> Maybe you were just thinking out loud about what a PITA it's gonna
> be.  :-)
That's mostly it, but I was also hoping that others would say "I've
already done this bit...". and several did. However if I got a lot of
replies saying "don't do it" (for reasons related to complexity), then
I'd just use another library to do certain bits that I need.

If anyone reading this has already cmakeified some, please send me stuff
and I'll collect it together into one place.

thanks

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch