[CMake] CMake C++ and Fortran mixed language project fails

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Feb 17 17:05:18 EST 2006

At 04:59 PM 2/17/2006, Michael Stephenson wrote:
>I checked out the code from CMake CVS, and it works, i.e., CMakeSetup does complete. I found though that the project it generates does not handle the Fortran files correctly. It puts them in the project with a text attribute. I'll start another thread with that issue.
>
>--Mike

I was afraid of that.  For a work around, you could try nmake makefiles.
For the ifort to work with vcproj, we would have to generate .ifproj files
or something like that.  I looked into it once on a trial license but never
finished it.   If you are interested, I could help you get this working, but
I don't have ifort or the time to do it myself right now.

-Bill