[CMake] CMakeifying Boost

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Feb 17 02:23:24 EST 2006

Brandon

I'm not really interested in converting the boost maintainers to cmake.
I'm not at all interested in what they think about cmake ("Political
buy-in" is of no concern to me). I have cmakeified so many projects that
doing one more (even if it's quite a big one) doesn't put me off. (And I
have the advantage that I only really care about win/linux targets). The
trouble is that I'm distributing source code and don't want to have to
distribute and install boost everywhere. or put endless checks in my
code to see if it's there. CMakeifying it would solve my woes. Problem
is it's a lot of work :(

Looks like I'm on my own ...

JB

NB. ADD_LIBRARY has a STATIC/SHARED option