[CMake] How to source a shell script from CMAKE

Linton, Tom tom.linton at intel.com
Fri Feb 10 17:00:23 EST 2006

Thanks for the reply, Filipe but this isn't quite what I'm asking.
Yes, I know that I can change the path to the compiler either from
the command line or from within CMAKE.

But what I want to do is to source a file that sets up various
paths and environment variables in addition to the compiler
paths. Yes, I could manually do this
within CMakeLists.txt but I'd rather source the actual file that
is installed in the compiler distribution tree, to ensure I am
using the correct environment. And I want to do it from within
CMakeLists.txt rather than in a .bashrc or other personal file
because these builds are being done by many people and I want
the configuration to be fully defined in the CMakeLists.txt file
itself.

Thanks

Tom