[CMake] padding link arguments to the linker

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 22:19:10 EST 2006

On Feb 8, 2006, at 9:06 PM, William A. Hoffman wrote:

> At 07:28 PM 2/8/2006, Mike Jackson wrote:
>
>> So if I turn on RPATH, and rpath uses -install_name, where do I
>> actually specify the RPATH to use? or can I specify the path at all?
>
> CMake will use the path to where the libraries are actually put.
> So if you set LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH, and EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH it will
> change the rpath.
>
> -Bill

That didn't work. Any other ideas.. I am starting to write a big
script to change all the paths with "install_name_tool". The tedious
part is that each lib has several dependencies on other libs. All of
which needs to have the exact same names.
--------
Mike Jackson
imikejackson <at> gmail <dot> com