[CMake] Runtime library selection

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Feb 8 09:31:35 EST 2006

Reggie Burnett wrote:
> Is there any setting that controls whether the runtime library is
> selected to be dynamic or static (/MD or /MT).  I know I can hard code
> the settings myself but that is not optimal.

Adding the flags directly for each compiler and using the STRING command
to remove the old ones is currently the only way.  We have plans to
create a named-feature-to-flag map that should take care of this but
this has not yet been implemented.  You may submit a feature request
here if you like:

http://www.cmake.org/Bug