[CMake] x64 with platform sdk

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Mon Feb 6 16:38:38 EST 2006

At 10:40 AM 2/2/2006, Reggie Burnett wrote:
>I am trying to build a project for x64 using the platform sdk using nmakefiles.  The intiail discovery phase fails when looking for odbc32.lib (which doesn’t exist in the x64 platform sdk).  Does cmake not support this scenario?  Can I adjust something to make it work?
>
>Reggie

We just recently got a x64 machine, and there are some issues.  The odbc32.lib can
be found in Modules/Platfroms/Windows-cl.cmake.  For now, you can change that file.

You can also use this variable to tell CMake to load a file right after loading
Windows-cl.cmake:

CMAKE_USER_MAKE_RULES_OVERRIDE=/full/path/to/some/file.cmake

You can use this file to change any of the *_INIT variables, so it would
be a good way for a project to use different default values for c and cxx flags.
It maybe a good way to fix the other problem you posted.

-Bill