[CMake] Exporting functions from DLLs using standard calling conventions

Ben Larson blarson at optomet.com
Fri Apr 14 19:06:58 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'm using CMake to manage the build process for a DLL I've created
mostly from ITK. I have successfully accessed the DLL with a C++ app but
now want to export the functions using standard calling conventions so I
can call the DLL from a Visual Basic app. I've got __stdcall in front of
all of my functions but Visual Studio 6 doesn't seem to be exporting
them correctly. Configuring a project entirely within VS 6 exports fine
with __stdcall but the projects with CMake are not. I'm sure I'm missing
something here. I'm wondering if there are some settings I need to set
in the CMakeLists.txt file to make sure I'm creating DLLs that are
exporting functions with standard calling conventions.

Any help would be appreciated,
Ben