[Cmake] possible bug with dependencies and nmake generator

Amitha Perera perera at cs . rpi . edu
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:45:40 -0500

On Wed 12 Nov 2003, Marco Nolden wrote:
> test.cpp:
> #include <utility>
> static void foo() { }
[...]
> CMake Error: Cannot open G:/home/nolden/tmp/cmake-example/src/utility
> NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'C:\PROGRA~1\CMake\bin\cmake.exe' : return
> code '0xffffffff'
> Stop.

Can the header file "utility" be found in the include directories that
CMake knows about? AFAIK, during the header dependency generation,
CMake will search the include directories for the header file, and
default to the current directory if it can't be found in any of the
"system" ones.

> The problem vanishes under certain circumstances which are unclear, but
> it's the second time now the dashboard for our project fails for the
> windows-nmake builds and we can't make it go away.

Perhaps the presence or absence of the file in the search path?

Amitha.