[Cmake] BCB6 CMake 1.6.7 build

John Biddiscombe john . biddiscombe at mirada-solutions . com
Tue, 27 May 2003 11:45:07 +0100


>Perhaps JB can offer some assistance as
> well????

Ummm...

well,  if you go back several months on the itk list, you'll see I made =
an effort at making it compile under BCB6. I eventually abandoned the =
attempt becuase I decided I was making so many changes, that it'd become =
painful to maintain with cvs conflicts appearing regularly (and it'd be =
easier to just us V5 or MSvc). Perhaps things've settled down at bit =
now.

anyway...I found a folder on my home machine with the changes I made to =
get things (partially) compiling. I didn't compile all of itk, but quite =
a bit. When I get a moment, I'll see if I can make sense of what's in =
there. It might not be what I think it is, but the folder was titled =
"ITK changes" and should be helpful. Only problem is that you'd need to =
check out old versions of itk, apply my changes, then do an update and =
merge.=20

JB