[Cmake] BCB6 CMake 1.6.7 build
dean.inglis@on.aibn.com
dean . inglis at on . aibn . com
Fri, 23 May 2003 17:20:26 -0400
Trying ITK build clean from scratch,
watch for an experimental with no tests/examples
first. Perhaps JB can offer some assistance as
well????
thanks for your support,
Dean
>
> From: Bill Hoffman <bill . hoffman at kitware . com>
> Date: 2003/05/23 Fri PM 04:41:02 GMT-04:00
> To: <dean . inglis at on . aibn . com>
> CC: <cmake at public . kitware . com>
> Subject: Re: [Cmake] BCB6 CMake 1.6.7 build
>
> At 03:51 PM 5/23/2003, dean . inglis at on . aibn . com wrote:
> >Hi Bill,
> >
> >I deleted the binary tree and the build
> >proceeds without error, just a couple of
> >W8004 warnings: var assigned a value never used in...
> >I will add Hyoid (FYI, hyoid is a laptop and if
> >you know what the hyoid bone is you'll get the
> >joke :)) as an experimental BCB6 for CMake & VTK.
>
> I would also be interested in fixing it to work without
> the -D_USE_OLD_RW_STL flag. It looks like it just needs
> a few extra #include lines in the right place.
> I have added #include <stdlib.h> in each file that used
> atoi or atof, so that should get around many of the errors
> in the first try you did. The only one I do not know what include
> to add is the getenv call. Where is that?
>
> Can you try a clean build without the ODL_RW and see if it works now?
>
> -Bill
>
>
>
>
>