[Cmake] ADD_EXECUTABLE -- include hfiles in srclists?
Mark Foskey
mark_foskey at unc . edu
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:56:58 -0500
Should I include .h files in the source list(s) for an ADD_EXECUTABLE
function? By analogy with a makefile, one might think not, since the
surce list is typically (or at least often) used to generate the .o
files. But, I have seen CMakeLists.txt files that had the .h files
included, and perhaps they are used to acquire dependencies.
I ask this because I am using some code that (nonstandardly) has ".hpp"
files, which seem to trigger the request for a .o file in the generated
Makefile. I am in a position to rename the files to .h files if
necessary, but I'd like to know if it even belongs in the srclist.
--
Mark Foskey (919) 843-5436 Computer-Aided Diagnosis and Display Lab
mark_foskey at unc . edu Department of Radiology, CB 7515, UNC
http://www . cs . unc . edu/~foskey Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7515