[Cmake] question about cmake 1.6.3

Haiwen Shi shihw77@yahoo.com
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 07:50:34 -0800 (PST)


--0-1685086222-1045151434=:47742
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii


Hi, All

I am a used a cmake user. I can run cmake 1.4.7 in my computer no problem. However, when I updated it to version 1.6.3 and tried to run it, I got the error message in the following:

CMake Error: Error executing make program "C:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~8/COMMON/MSDEV98/BIN/MSDEV.EXE" specified by CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM cache entry. The command string used was "C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~8\COMMON\MSDEV98\BIN\MSDEV.EXE CMAKE_TRY_COMPILE.dsw /MAKE "cmTryCompileExec - Debug""


Does anyone tell me what this means? I need cmake 1.6.3 to build vtk in my computer. BTW, my computer is MS windows me OS.

I will appreciate any suggestion.

Haiwen Shi

 



---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Shopping - Send Flowers for Valentine's Day
--0-1685086222-1045151434=:47742
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii

<P>Hi, All</P>
<P>I am a used a cmake user. I can run cmake 1.4.7 in my computer no problem. However, when I updated it to version 1.6.3 and tried to run it, I got the error message in the following:</P>
<P>CMake Error: Error executing make program "C:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~8/COMMON/MSDEV98/BIN/MSDEV.EXE" specified by CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM cache entry. The command string used was "C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~8\COMMON\MSDEV98\BIN\MSDEV.EXE CMAKE_TRY_COMPILE.dsw /MAKE "cmTryCompileExec - Debug""<BR></P>
<P>Does anyone tell me what this means? I need cmake 1.6.3 to build vtk in my computer. BTW, my computer is MS windows me OS.</P>
<P>I will appreciate any suggestion.</P>
<P>Haiwen Shi</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P><p><br><hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
<a href="http://rd.yahoo.com/O=1/I=brandr/vday03/text/flow/*http://shopping.yahoo.com
/shop?d=browse&id=20146735">Yahoo! Shopping</a> - Send Flowers for Valentine's Day
--0-1685086222-1045151434=:47742--