[Cmake] 1.6.1->1.6.2 Reboot?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 15:54:57 -0500


It means that you had a running cmake, or some process, maybe visual studio had one of the files in the cmake directory open.   So, the install program could not write the file.
If you do not reboot, things will not work.   When you update/install cmake, you should
close visual studio and all cmakes.


-Bill


At 03:24 PM 2/7/2003 -0500, Volpe, Christopher R (Research) wrote:
> Folks-
>  I just did an update of Cmake 1.6.1 to 1.6.2 on Win2K SP3, and it told me I needed to restart the
>computer to complete the installation. Is this to be expected? I don't think I've ever seen a CMake
>install tell me I needed to reboot.
>
>Chris
>> GE Global Research Center 
>> ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
>> _______________________________________________
>> 
>Dr. Christopher R. Volpe, Ph.D.
>Computer Scientist
>Visualization and Computer Vision Lab 
>Imaging Technologies
>Bldg KW, Room C215
>P.O. Box 8, Schenectady, NY 12301
>
>(518) 387-7766, Dial Comm: 8*833-7766, Fax: (518) 387-6981
>e-mail: volpecr@research.ge.com    web: http://www.crd.ge.com/~volpecr
>
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>Cmake mailing list
>Cmake@public.kitware.com
>http://public.kitware.com/mailman/listinfo/cmake