[Cmake] What's new in v1.6? (considering upgrade from 1.4)
Parag Chandra
pchandra@radonc.unc.edu
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 14:57:33 -0500
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C2CDF0.1464F140
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Hi all,
I've been using the system for a couple of years now, and I recently =
noticed that v1.6 was released. However, I can't seem to find any list =
of what's changed from v1.4. Are there some new features or was it just =
bugfixes?
By the way, I noticed CMake is featured in this month's Dr. Dobbs =
Journal. It's good to see the package is getting some more exposure.
Best regards,
Parag Chandra
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C2CDF0.1464F140
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1141" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi all,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I've been using the system for a couple =
of years=20
now, and I recently noticed that v1.6 was released. However, I can't =
seem to=20
find any list of what's changed from v1.4. Are there some new features =
or was it=20
just bugfixes?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>By the way, I noticed CMake is featured =
in this=20
month's Dr. Dobbs Journal. It's good to see the package is getting some =
more=20
exposure.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Best regards,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Parag =
Chandra</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C2CDF0.1464F140--