[Cmake] Change to AddCustomCommand

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed May 22 13:20:52 EDT 2002


It was there, and I removed it, but the comment is not helpful....

I think it was because someone had a custom command that had a ; in it.
Something like:

cd foo; make

But now you can escape the ; like this: \;

So I will put it back in and see what happens.  (All the tests pass)

-Bill


At 09:21 AM 5/22/2002 -0700, Kevin Wright wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I was having trouble with the custom command, and I figured out it was because I was passing it a list as one of the arguments, so in my version of cmAddCustomCommand I added an ExpandListArguments call for the args.  Is this an oversight in the main code, or is there a reason for not expanding the args in general?
>
>Kevin.
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>Cmake mailing list
>Cmake at public.kitware.com
>http://public.kitware.com/mailman/listinfo/cmake




More information about the CMake mailing list