[Cmake] Custom Commands
Ken Martin
ken.martin at kitware.com
Tue May 14 16:22:05 EDT 2002
Look at the docs for SET_SOURCE_FILE_PROPERTIES (something like that)
specifically the GENERATED flag. I think that should help.
Thanks
Ken
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cmake-admin at public.kitware.com
> [mailto:cmake-admin at public.kitware.com]On Behalf Of Kevin Wright
> Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 3:38 PM
> To: cmake at public.kitware.com
> Subject: [Cmake] Custom Commands
>
>
> Hi All,
>
> I'm just taking a look into using CMake here, so I'm brand
> new, please
> forgive any stupid questions.
>
> I'm trying to set up a sub-directory where first a source
> file is generated
> using an external utility, then that source file (along
> with other static
> ones) are to be built into a library.
>
> So, I've used ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND to create a target that
> will build the
> extra source code, but I can't figure out how to
> incorporate that source
> file into the library. I tried adding the output of the
> ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND
> to the source list of ADD_LIBRARY, but it complains during
> configuration
> that the source file didn't exist.
>
> Thanks any help,
> Kevin.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Cmake mailing list
> Cmake at public.kitware.com
> http://public.kitware.com/mailman/listinfo/cmake
More information about the CMake
mailing list