[Cmake] CMake built with .NET, crash on selecting library

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Wed May 1 17:12:23 EDT 2002


I'll try to run through the debugger. Dan and I are using different versions of .NET (Professional vs
Basic version).
We are both running Win2000. My system also has VC++ 6.0 installed whereas Dan's machine had no other
compilers.
 
When it crashed I did jump into the debugger  and the error occurred in CString when it tried to call
the Length()
method.
 
 

-----Original Message-----
From: William A. Hoffman [mailto:bill.hoffman at kitware.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 5:04 PM
To: Miller, James V (Research); CMake developers (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [Cmake] CMake built with .NET, crash on selecting library


Dan reported the same problem.  I have not been about to duplicate it here.
Seems to be related to the .Net installation at GE somehow, as all of the ones
at Kitware work.  Can you run it in the debugger?

-Bill


At 05:01 PM 5/1/2002 -0400, Miller, James V (Research) wrote:


Just built CMake from a CVS checkout from yesterday using .NET (Professional)
 
When I run CMakeSetup on VTK, the python library is not found since I have Python 2.2 on my system
(and the default scripts only look for versions 2.1 and 2.0 (and maybe 1.5).
 
I click the "..." to set the path to the lib and CMake crashes.  This happens with both a debug and
release
build of CMake.
 

Jim Miller 
_____________________________________
Visualization & Computer Vision
GE Research
Bldg. KW, Room C218B
P.O. Box 8, Schenectady NY 12301

millerjv at research.ge.com <mailto:millerjv at research.ge.com> 

james.miller at research.ge.com
(518) 387-4005, Dial Comm: 8*833-4005, 
Cell: (518) 505-7065, Fax: (518) 387-6981 

 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
 


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/cmake/attachments/20020501/e4835a0b/attachment.html>


More information about the CMake mailing list