[Cmake] RE: [vtkusers] CMake version 1.4 beta released

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Jun 6 10:54:35 EDT 2002

cvs update -r Release-1-4 will get you a copy of the cmake 1.4 source.
So, it would be nice if you tested it with the borland compiler.
You will still need the binary to bootstrap the build.   As of 1.4 we
removed the borland makefile and the msdev .dsp file.

The binary also uses msdev as the default generator and not borland.

The unix sources may work, but they do have unix style control-line feeds.
(it might be a good experiment.)

-Bill