[Cmake] I want to add a QT wrapping command to CMake

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Mon Oct 15 09:37:46 EDT 2001

>I would like to automate the process, and I was thinking of copying the
>VTK_WRAP_JAVA command, creating QT_WRAP_CPP command.

I've used two approaches.
1) Copy VTK_WRAP_TCL and create a VTK_WRAP_GUI command which does stuff to
each source file. This is straightforward if you copy the existing stuff
and just change what you need. VTK_WRAP_JAVA is presumably the same.
2) I found the above a bit tedious as I'd rather wrap all the files in one
go rather than one by one (superclasses were not "there" when I needed
them), so I added a command which simply generates a list of stuff in a
file like cmakelists which my wrapper can scan after cmake has finished.

Both worked fine and you shouldn't have any trouble modifying a wrap
command and adding it as a new one.

JB