[Cmake] file/project specific compile flags

Phil Pritchett p . pritchett at 2d3 . com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:08:19 -0000

Maybe a good solution would be to specify in the
CMakeWindowsSystemConfig.cmake file which variables need to be substituted
in the project file templates. At the moment things like
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL are hardcoded in, making modifications more
tricky.
They could be specified as
MSTEMPLATE_VARIABLE(VARIABLE)
This would increase the ease with which the templates could be modified.
What do you think ?

Phil

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received it in
error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the
information in any way, and notify me immediately.