[cmake-developers] CMake 3.13 - Generated moc files not added to VStudio solution

Venedict Tchistopolskii venytch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 02:25:33 EST 2019

Current automoc settings more or less, it's a solution with a few projects
some of which are marked AUTOMOC:
## Relative to root in solution explorer
set_property(GLOBAL PROPERTY AUTOGEN_TARGETS_FOLDER
"${VS_FOLDER_PREFIX}/Sandbox/AUTOMOC_Targets")
## Relative to each project
set_property(GLOBAL PROPERTY AUTOGEN_SOURCE_GROUP "AUTOMOC_Generated")

AUTOGEN_TARGETS_FOLDER doesn't get created, but in CMake 3.12 it did the
same and worked.

AUTOMOC_Generated gets created (per project ofc) and added in CMake 3.12
during the build.
For CMake 3.13 it gets created, but not added (not visible in solution
explorer) during build, gotta re-run CMake to include it.