[cmake-developers] clang-tidy third party library exclude ?

Michal Wozniak michal.wozniak at caboma.com
Thu Mar 29 14:38:03 EDT 2018

Hi,

While reading this post<https://blog.kitware.com/static-checks-with-cmake-cdash-iwyu-clang-tidy-lwyu-cpplint-and-cppcheck/>, I thought of adding clang-tiny to our build process. Is it possible to exclude third-party libraries?

Our application depends on VTK but I would like to ignore it during the static check.  I saw that you can disable the check for each line with //NOLINT, but is there a process to disable all files in a third party folder?

Thank you

Michal