[cmake-developers] CDash - upload Test.xml 500 Error

Michal Wozniak michal.wozniak at caboma.com
Thu Mar 22 14:09:20 EDT 2018

Hi,

I am trying to submit my project ctest result to our CDash instance but I'm getting an error during the submission.   To make sure everything is setup correctly, I'm using the tutorial project from the CMake tutorial I have attended last week.

Project - CMake_Tutorial\Step8

I have only changed CTEST_DROP_SITE to point to my own CDash instance.

cmd : ctest -C "Release" -D Experimental --verbose

I am getting a 500 Internal Server Error during the uploading of the Test.xml file.   On CDash, I can see my submission with the Build & Configure information.

[cid:8ccb5c8a-d09f-4e6d-9181-1dbe9c02aef4]

Is there something I need to enable on my CDash instance?

thank you

Michal